Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tidbits........

Welcome to my neck o' the woods.

For those of you who don't know me,
I live in a Victorian home that is
listed on the National Historic Register.

We recently completed a 6 year restoration,
that just about did us in. lol

I share my home with Pookie, my wonderful husband
(AKA Mike) of 27 years and
our sweet Cocker Spaniel, Ziggy.
We weren't able to have children,
so you can imagine how spoiled
that pup is.

I hope you'll enjoy this little online diary
of daily life here in my teeny little town
in the middle of Utah.

We're about 25 miles to the nearest
Walmart or McDonalds......I didn't even
know they had towns left without
those hotspots???!

We've got one traffic light, but
there are rumors of another one
coming soon. Ohhh, the thrill!


Okay, starting this blog, adding pics,
the format, etc., has taken me 3 hours!
The first two were spent trying to
come up with a name for the blog. YEESH!

Obviously, I'm not the fastest, most
clever computer whiz you'll meet online
today, or any day for that matter.

In fact, as we speak, I'm having to go
back and forth because the dang font
keeps changing.....What the?????

Oh, Ziggy says hey. :0)




















1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures, Gayle! I was born in Utah (Ogden) and definitely want to get back and explore sometime. Looking at your pictures, I'm not sure why my parents left!

    ReplyDelete