Thursday, July 16, 2009

Woooohoooo. A surprise!

"Ziggy....WAKE UP!"

















"Dad just called from work and says he's got
a surprise for us!!"



Oh....this is just what I needed!
I'm so excited.
Pookie is very good at keeping
secrets....the little butthead.



C'mon...C'mon. The time is dragging by.





"Where is the surprise?? There's nothing up here!"




















"MAMA, I SEE HIM!! HE'S PULLING IN THE DRIVE WAY!

And, there's something next to him in the front seat!"


























Oh, my, these are so pretty.
And they smell wonderful!



















And, a brand new chew bone for Ziggy!

The deluxe beef flavored rawhide with the
knots at the ends. His personal favorite.

(He's already taken it upstairs to hide it..lol)

Ah Pook,
You're the best!!!



What...wait.... there's more you say????























Pack my bags, enough for 4 days.???
Casual only.



And, that's all the information I got!!
I have no idea where we're going.

We leave tomorrow morning.

Wooohoooo!

Have a great weekend everybody and I'll have
pictures when I get back!

Keep Smiling!

Gayle

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gayle :)

    What a sweet hubby you have! I hope you both have a great time :)

    Your post about the snakes cracked me up! The yard looks gorgeous and I love the salvaged owls.

    About your question.... yes, we used PODS and they're great! They park it wherever you want and take it away when you're done... easy peasy :)

    My email is peanutbutterandjellylife@gmail.com if you still need it.

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that handsome Pookie of yours ROCKS!!!!! Flowers? chew for Zigmeister? A secret TRIP? OmG, I'm soooooooooooo jealous, but so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about it!
    And I loved the pictures of Zig. He's just too cute for words.

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! What fun! Have a wonderful time, and don't forget your camera. I wanna see pictures.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having/had a wonderful time on your mystery adventure with your sweet hottie of a hubby! Can't wait to hear where he was taking you. :)

    ReplyDelete